Freddie Mercury quotes

Freddie Mercury (5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991), born Farrokh Bulsara, was a Parsi-British musician, most famous as the lead singer of the rock band Queen. He died of bronchopneumonia induced by HIV (AIDS), only a day after going public with an announcement of his illness.

Here are some quotes of Freddie Mercury:

Freddie Mercury quotes
  • "My soul has painted like the wings of butterflies,
    Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die,
    I can fly, my friends..."


  • "Modern paintings are like women: You'll never enjoy them, if you try to understand them."


  • "I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."


  • "Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much better. Think of all the interesting people you're going to meet down there!"



related search:
freddie mac,freddie mercury birthday,freddie mercury doodle,freddie mercury movie,freddie mercury quotes,freddie mercury youtube,google doodle,google freddie mercury,wiki freddie mercury

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter