Frances Bean Cobain now

The only child of Cobain and Courtney Love, Frances Bean Cobain turned 18 in August 2010, at which point she took control of a multi-million dollar inheritance.

Frances has achieved accolades of her own, even before turning 18. She worked as an intern for Rolling Stone magazine in 2008 and lent her voice to the song "My Space" by Evelyn Evelyn in 2010. Most notably, she debuted a collection of dark sketches at the La Luz de Jesus Gallery in July 2010. The artwork drew critical praise and sold out quickly.

Frances took out a restraining order against her mother in late 2009, and the two don't appear to have much of a relationship currently. Love does sometimes reach out to her daughter via social media and according to her tweets, hopes that she will consider higher education.

Now an incredibly private person, Frances made headlines just a few years ago when she threw a suicide-themed Sweet 16 party at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip. Reportedly, the theme was intended to signify the death of childhood and transition into adulthood, though it obviously drew parallels to the father she barely knew.

By this time, Kurt Cobain had long since passed away. I was only five years old when Kurt committed suicide, and I have no memory of it whatsoever. Later, when I started obsessing over Nirvana and plastering magazine photos on my walls of the trio, I would try to envision what Kurt Cobain went through, and how he had suffered in his last years of life.

Today marks the seventeenth anniversary of Kurt Cobain’s death. I haven’t read what anyone else has written on it, as I thought I should just write from the heart, and write about my personal experience and how my life has been impacted by Kurt Cobain. Nirvana helped me get through so many nights. The music inspired me to pick up a guitar, to find people with similar feelings, to connect.

related search:
frances bean cobain,frances bean cobain pics,ancestry of frances bean cobain,frances bean cobain bio,frances bean cobain s 16th birthday party,frances bean cobain now,frances bean cobain photos,frances bean cobain and kurt cobain

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter