Kim Kardashian silver paint photos (Naked pictures)

Days after million of viewers who need to get lives watched Kim Kardashian cry a river over naked pictures of herself in W Magazine, the professional waste of oxygen confided to Us Weekly last night:

"Looking back, I love the photos. W Magazine is iconic, so I'm really happy that I did it and that those are the photos."

Kim then said the only honest words she'll ever utter: "Obviously I'm comfortable posing nude," adding: "I've done that before, and I did that then for the magazine. But that's probably not the direction I would've wanted to go if I thought that was going to be the case."

Kim Kardashian silver paint photos 1
Kim Kardashian silver paint photos




related search:
pictures of kim kardashian naked,where can i find kim kardashian naked,kim kardashian naked on w magazine free,kim kardashian naked in w,kim kardashian the naked truth

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter